Thursday, 30 August 2012

7 Large Textures "Perla"

Do you ever stare at a word for too long and start thinking, "wow, that spelling looks weird?" Earlier today I redesigned my preview images, and while I was looking for a nice font for the set titles on dafont.com and trying out various fonts I just suddenly started blinking frantically and wondering if the word "textures" is really spelled that way. Anyway, Photoshop can be quite addictive, ay? Again, size of these is 1152x864 and if you'd like to download this set, click on "read more."

  • Set contains: 7 large 1152x864px sized textures.
  • Please credit when used by linking back to Polished & Gone.
  • Comments are very much appreciated!
  • Download: here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It makes my day!

Please do leave links to your blogs, I'm always interested in discovering new gems.

Pin It button on image hover
BACK TO TOP ⤴