Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Nail polish haul

I just couldn't help myself after pay day! Barry M "Gold Foil" had been on my wishlist for a while. I was going to get "Dusky Mauve" as well, but after not being able to find it in my local Boots I was more than happy to get the equally gorgeous "Silvery Lilac" instead. For now, that is. Plus, I needed a new top coat, and with Rimmel being on offer for 3for2 I thought I may as well splurge and get two more polishes for the price of one. Result!

From left to right: Rimmel 60 Seconds "Rose Libertine", Rimmel top coat, Rimmel 60 Seconds "Caramel Cupcake", Barry M "Silvery Lilac", and finally Barry M "Gold Foil."

2 comments:

  1. Silvery Lilac looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I haven't tried it yet but I've seen swatches and it looks gorgeous! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It makes my day!

Please do leave links to your blogs, I'm always interested in discovering new gems.

Pin It button on image hover
BACK TO TOP ⤴