Saturday, 18 August 2012

Snakeskin nails

Ever since I got my Bundle Monster plates I've been dying to do a snakeskin manicure. My stamping skills are still not the best, but I'm getting really into it and I love the results of my latest experiment.


  • Base coat: Rimmel London Nail Hardening base coat,
  • Base colour: Rimmel London 60 Seconds "Caramel Cupcake",
  • Stamp colour: Barry M "Gold Foil" and L'Oreal Color Riche "Luxembourg Gardens"
  • Top coat: Rimmel London Pro Super Wear.

I love the colour combination (which is probably more accurately shown in the first picture) and the irregularities of the pattern, even though I have to admit that initially those were unintentional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It makes my day!

Please do leave links to your blogs, I'm always interested in discovering new gems.

Pin It button on image hover
BACK TO TOP ⤴