Thursday, 20 September 2012

10 Large Textures and another Grunge Brush Set

Even though my brush set seems to be the least favourite download on my blog, I've got another set for you. I've got a few floating around on my computer so I may as well share them! Moreover, I've got another pack of large textures for you.

  • Set contains: 10 large (1152x864px) sized textures.
  • Please credit when used by linking back to twincolours.net.
  • Comments are very much appreciated!
  • Download: here.

  • Set contains: 14 large grunge brushes, made with PS CS5.
  • Please credit when used by linking back to twincolours.net.
  • Comments are very much appreciated!
  • Download: .abr, image pack.

1 comment:

  1. Downloaded!

    I absolutely love your style. Thanks for sharing! ^___^

    Amelia | The Authoress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It makes my day!

Please do leave links to your blogs, I'm always interested in discovering new gems.

Pin It button on image hover
BACK TO TOP ⤴