Saturday, 1 September 2012

My natural nails

Until very recently, I used to bite my nails quite a bit. When I decided to stop, I let my nails grow out a bit more and spent ages filing them into a lovely shape. And suddenly I didn't even think about biting my nails anymore--all that effort for nothing? I am quite happy with the way my nails look these days. They are far from perfect (I am still working on the shape) but compared to the condition of my nails a few years back they look very nice. In fact, at the moment they look so lovely in their natural state that I just felt like "letting them breathe" and not wear any polish for a few days. That, and I'm lazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It makes my day!

Please do leave links to your blogs, I'm always interested in discovering new gems.

Pin It button on image hover
BACK TO TOP ⤴