Tuesday, 4 September 2012

New blog design & "Fleur Secrète"

Have you noticed my new blog design? I started to dislike the pink in the other one, and this is what I came up with as a result. I like it, especially the header!

I bought a gorgeous nail polish today and since my nails were still exhibiting like my latest stamping fail I decided to give the polish a go straightaway. It's a gorgeous shimmery dark red which has more of a purplish hue on the nails (see second picture). Despite being disappointed that it's not as red as I hoped, I still like it a lot. Think vampy nails.



  • Base coat: Rimmel London Nail Hardening base coat,
  • Base colour: Peggy Sage 028 "Fleur Secrète" (French for "secret flower"),
  • Top coat: none yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It makes my day!

Please do leave links to your blogs, I'm always interested in discovering new gems.

Pin It button on image hover
BACK TO TOP ⤴