Saturday, 8 September 2012

Set of 14 PS (CS5) Grunge Brushes

Here we go: the first brush set on twincolours.net! Please take a second and vote in the poll in the sidebar. I would like to know from you which Photoshop resources you usually go for: brushes, gradients, textures, etc. You people voting will help me provide you with the resources you want.

Also, stay tuned—I've got tons of resources coming: more brushes, textures, and icon textures. Any requests? Comment!

  • Set contains: 14 small to medium sized grunge brushes, made with PS CS5.
  • Please credit when used by linking back to twincolours.net.
  • Comments are very much appreciated!
  • Download: .abr, no image pack for this one yet I'm afraid.

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely. Downloading, always with credit. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It makes my day!

Please do leave links to your blogs, I'm always interested in discovering new gems.

Pin It button on image hover
BACK TO TOP ⤴