Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Set of Icon Textures & one .psd file!

Today I have got a small icon texture set for you, as well as a .psd. Please consider voting in my poll: I'm still interested in hearing what kind of resources you like best!

Click on "read more" for the download links and the .psd preview.

  • Set contains: 12 icon sized textures, includes PS CS5 .pat file for convenient use.
  • Please credit when used by linking back to twincolours.net.
  • Comments are very much appreciated!
  • Download: here.


  • PS CS5 .psd file.
  • Please credit when used by linking back to twincolours.net.
  • Comments are very much appreciated!
  • Download: here.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you. The textures are gorgeous and unique. I snagged the psds as well. I hope they work in ps4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Unfortunately I have no idea if they are compatible... good luck! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you, these are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for these! They are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It makes my day!

Please do leave links to your blogs, I'm always interested in discovering new gems.

Pin It button on image hover
BACK TO TOP ⤴