Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Blogger Design Service

In case you haven't spotted it already, I'll announce it properly: I am now offering custom Blogger designs

There are many designers out there offering to create your blog layout, however most of them are very expensive. Some creators ask for as much as $300 for a design!

I believe that I can offer you the same quality at a reasonable price. Here are the details:


What I offer
Custom Blogger design, which includes:
  • Custom made header, navigation bar, background image
  • Adjustments to fonts and layout 
  • Installation

Pricing
  • Base price is £25.
  • Additional customisations:
    • Favicon: £1.00
    • Social network buttons (e.g. Pinterest, Twitter, Bloglovin, etc.): £1.00
    • Blogger profile picture for sidebar: £3.00 
    • Illustrated blogger profile picture for sidebar: £25.00
    • Post signature graphic: £2.00
    • Custom separator between posts: £2.00
    • Sidebar background graphic: £5.00
    • Footer graphic: £5.00

How it works
  • Get in touch! Send me an email including a link to your blog and your ideas. Tell me what kind of colour scheme you would like, what style of graphics you prefer (clean and simple or more extravagant), and so forth.
  • I will get back to you as soon as possible with my input, and we can then work out how best to proceed.

All this information is also available on this page. Please do get in touch if you're interested and we can work something out!

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did for my blog! I'll never get tired to thank you!))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It makes my day!

Please do leave links to your blogs, I'm always interested in discovering new gems.

Pin It button on image hover
BACK TO TOP ⤴