Saturday, 26 January 2013

Chop, chop... new hair cut

I needed a change. My hair just got too long, and whilst I adore long locks I believe that they don't really suit me. They make me look a lot younger than I am.

I decided to keep my hair long, but manageable. One thing I disliked about my long hair was the fact that I couldn't do anything with it. Weird, I know: you'd think that the possibilities are endless. However, I'd spend twenty minutes on a blowout only to then look like blah. All I could do to make it look 'done' and like I made an effort was curl it or put it in a bun.

That's why I wanted a cut that would look good straight as well, without losing too much length.

New shorter hair cut

I think my hairdresser got it just right. Finally I decided to get a semi-fringe cut in as well, i.e. two shorter strands in the front to frame my face a little.

I am really happy with how it turned out, and I'm excited to wear my hair curly too! My hair looks thicker now (my hair has thinned so much over the last year) and most of all, a lot healthier. I just needed to chop off those long, damaged and thin ends.

Are any of you considering going shorter for a change?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It makes my day!

Please do leave links to your blogs, I'm always interested in discovering new gems.

Pin It button on image hover
BACK TO TOP ⤴