Thursday, 3 January 2013

Done my hair up real big beauty queen style

My friends know that I am completely obsessed with Lana Del Rey. Not only do I adore her music, but I've entirely fallen in love with her! She is incredibly gorgeous, and the first thing about her that caught my eye was her hair.

About a month ago I decided to take the plunge and dye my hair the signature "Lana auburn/ginger", and the stylist did an absolutely fantastic job.


Pretty accurate, huh? Even though I have had this colour for a while now I am still getting used to it. It's a nice change from my standard dark brunette. The four hour long process was definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It makes my day!

Please do leave links to your blogs, I'm always interested in discovering new gems.

Pin It button on image hover
BACK TO TOP ⤴