Sunday, 27 January 2013

Dorothy Perkins jewellery haul... thank you, Mr Boyfriend

This weekend was supposed to be a lazy, let's-stay-in-bed-and-watch-tv-all-day kind of weekend. However, the Mister and I spontaneously decided to go out for lunch... and then do a little bit of shopping. Good bye, new years resolutions. My 'eat out and shop less' resolution was soon forgotten.

Well, technically I didn't spend any money... The Boyfriend was very generous and decided to treat me to my lovely finds in the Dorothy Perkins jewellery sale.


£6.50 £1

£8.50 £2

£14 £3

£5 £2

11 comments:

  1. they're all so lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, RT brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always find myself drooling over DP jewellery. You have a lovely blog, following! :) x

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of Dorothy Perkins before, but I really like them all! Very cute.

    Btw I really like your layout! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dorothy Perkins is a high street chain like New Look, Topshop, and so on! They really do have some gems in their jewellery section. :)

      Thank you for your kind words, it really means a lot! X

      Delete
  3. Jolis bjoux ! Pour ce qui est de Sephora, tu ne peux pas commander via le site américain ou français ?
    Ton blog est super, je m'abonne!
    Gros bisous <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salut! Merci beacoup pour ta visite :) Je pense que les sites américain et français n'acceptent pas les commandes qui viennent de l'étranger. Bein, je pars en Europe dans quelque semaines donc j'aurai la chance de rendre une visite à Séphora! x

      Delete
  4. So cute! And the prices are great)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm very happy with my purchases :) x

      Delete
  6. Great blog and nice post ;) I will be here more often, I'm your new follower. Don't forget to visit my blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It makes my day!

Please do leave links to your blogs, I'm always interested in discovering new gems.

Pin It button on image hover
BACK TO TOP ⤴