Saturday, 5 January 2013

REVIEW: Tangle Teezer (★★★★★)

I'm fairly late jumping on the bandwagon, but I've finally been introduced to the wonder that is the Tangle Teezer. Back in 2007, creator Shaun Pulfrey first pitched his product in the BBC series Dragon's Den. Rejected by the "dragons", Shaun eventually became lucky and ended up selling his unique product to Boots.

I'd been planning on buying this hairbrush promising "rapid, pain-free detangling" for months now, but being a cheap student I couldn't justify spending £10.99 on a hairbrush.

However, let me tell you, ladies—how wrong I was! I was lucky enough to have a very beauty savvy family member give me a Tangle Teezer for Christmas. I was so pleasantly surprised, I thought my boyfriend had been telling people what to get me!

Tangle Teezer
Tangle Teezer in "Purple Glitter", available at Boots online and in-store. 

This little baby does everything it claims: it detangles almost painlessly. Anyone with long hair will know what I'm on about. Brushing your long mane is usually an excruciating experience, but not anymore. My long-hair-frustrations are finally over, and maybe I won't chop off those few inches as planned after all.

After trying out the Tangle Teezer, I now wish I'd bought this little gem months ago. Definitely worth the £10.99.

In case you're interested in watching Shaun's pitch, click here for the 2007 Dragon's Den episode on Youtube. The investors didn't see the potential of the Tangle Teezer, but luckily for us Shaun has realised his dream anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Emelie, your blog is absolutely georgous!!!! Definatly Subscribed X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It makes my day!

Please do leave links to your blogs, I'm always interested in discovering new gems.

Pin It button on image hover
BACK TO TOP ⤴