Monday, 4 February 2013

Chanel style Outline Nails in Navy and Gold

Remember Chanel's outline nails featured in one of their fashion shows last year? Yes, I'm hopelessly late to this trend, but the other day inspiration struck and I decided to give this very cool manicure a go.

Chanel style outline nails in navy and gold

Keeping the Chanel spirit in mind, I went for a classic colour combination with a dark navy as a base followed by Barry M's famous gold on top.

Chanel style outline nails in navy and gold


What do you think ladies... yay or nay? I definitely got 
some interested looks with this one!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! You should give it a try too! x

      Delete
  2. Looks nice! I love the colors combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them. i recently bought a revlon gold polish the same colour. The 2 colours together look great. glitzandgaming.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this, it looks so pretty!
    well done
    BreezeyBee Blog
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It makes my day!

Please do leave links to your blogs, I'm always interested in discovering new gems.

Pin It button on image hover
BACK TO TOP ⤴