Friday, 15 March 2013

How to follow twincolours.net

I can't believe it's been ten days since my last post. Nothing much has happened, to be honest—just life. I've been unwell for the past few days so all I've been wanting to do is crawl into my bed!

On another note, I'm sure that all of you have heard about Google Reader shutting down. As far as I am aware, Google Friend Connect will be shutting down at some point as well, and Google has been trying to encourage people to use Google Plus instead for a while now. Admittedly I am clueless as to how Blogger works in connection with Google Plus, so I will give you a couple of alternatives on how to follow me.

BLOGLOVIN': Bloglovin is a great way to follow your favourite blogs. You can follow me here.

HELLOCOTTON: Another lovely platform is Hellocotton. Only downside: women's blogs only. Follow me here.

BLOGGERS: Not as flashy, but if you want to use Bloggers you can follow me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It makes my day!

Please do leave links to your blogs, I'm always interested in discovering new gems.

Pin It button on image hover
BACK TO TOP ⤴