Wednesday, 6 March 2013

REAL OR STEAL: Let the sunshine in!

So, some of us here in Britain were blessed with a stunning 14 degrees and gorgeous sunshine yesterday. Luckily, I had bought a lovely new pair of sunglasses a while back in anticipation.

Last year, I was stupid enough to lose my favourite pair of sunglasses: my beloved Ray Ban Clubmasters. I cried. Oh yes, I did. I was planning on replacing them as soon as possible, but I'm a student now and money is always tight. I can't spare £130!

I was over the moon when I found a very good quality duplicate in Europe for €60. Keeping in mind that it'll be a while until I can afford to replace my originals, I decided to go for it. No regrets, because I do really like them!


Now the Clubmaster trend has been around for a while, but it is just such a classic and therefore still wearable. It's no surprise then that virtually every British high street store is selling some funky Ray Ban Clubmaster duplicates. Have a look at my picks!

Click here to buy: Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, Jeepers Peppers via ASOS, New Look.

Whether you want to go for the classic tortoise shell/black Clubmaster look or something a bit trendier is up to you.

Which shades will you be wearing this Spring and Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It makes my day!

Please do leave links to your blogs, I'm always interested in discovering new gems.

Pin It button on image hover
BACK TO TOP ⤴