Monday, 4 March 2013

Vintage Shabby Chic Floral Nails (with Chanel 'Particulière' as a base)

Last week I stumbled upon the incredible Robin Moses' nail art channel on Youtube. I was instantly blown away. The creativity and skill behind her designs is definitely enviable. In fact, I was so inspired I immediately took to browsing the web for various tools and paints to give her acrylic paint technique a go.

Vintage Shabby Chic Floral Nails with Chanel 'Particulière' as a base

The result: vintage shabby chic floral nails, inspired by Robin Moses.

Vintage Shabby Chic Floral Nails with Chanel 'Particulière' as a base

For this design, I referred to this video tutorial. I didn't copy Robin's colour palette as I just fancied a quick go at the technique.

Vintage Shabby Chic Floral Nails with Chanel 'Particulière' as a base

What do you think? Have you tried acrylic paint on your nails before?

3 comments:

  1. Love the design, I'm definitely going to have to have a look at videos! Great pictures :) x

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo these are beautiful Emelie!! I can't believe it took me so long to find Robin Moses. She inspired me to start using acrylic paints too :)

    I posted a reply on my blog but I figured you might miss it as you don't get notified but acrylic paints come off easily, no need to worry. They're water based so you can also wash them off if you mess up :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing!!! I'm not sure my result will be the same beautiful)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It makes my day!

Please do leave links to your blogs, I'm always interested in discovering new gems.

Pin It button on image hover
BACK TO TOP ⤴