Friday, 19 April 2013

Remember those horrid Tipp-Ex nails?

Well, I gave them a little makeover... I decided to get my Bundle Monster nail stamping set out for a little bit of practice. Oh boy, I still need to practise a LOT. But hey, I will get better eventually... at least I hope so, especially because I might have been a little naughty and ordered myself a few plates off eBay the other day. Cough.

 photo 20130419-models-own-np042-snow-white-essie-pennytalk-bm-plates-1_zpsa713b091.jpg

As I've said, definitely not perfect. But I like the outcome. I decided to stamp Essie's 'Pennytalk' (absolutely gorgeous for stamping, by the way) on top of Model's Own 'Snow White' and now they do look a lot better.

 photo 20130419-models-own-np042-snow-white-essie-pennytalk-bm-plates-2_zpsd07f2ac2.jpg  
What do you think?

10 comments:

  1. Pretty! Much better than simple white)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, I love Penny Talk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Char! It's still not perfect, but I'm working on it :) x

      Delete
  4. Aww I love them! Very effective :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty and really stylish <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've followed you an nominated you for the Liebster Award you can see the nomination in my new blog post xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this really really pretty! :) btw did you design your blog header? its nice :) i noticed on the site it says you design blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I did. I love playing around in Photoshop :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It makes my day!

Please do leave links to your blogs, I'm always interested in discovering new gems.

Pin It button on image hover
BACK TO TOP ⤴