Saturday, 6 July 2013

Life Updates

Hello everyone. It sure has been a while... I am currently sitting on my sofa, in my sitting room, after having made a lovely breakfast in my kitchen—yes, we have finally moved into our own place and it is wonderful. But it took a hell of a lot of time to get it to "wonderful"!

The move was, even more so than expected, very stressful. A lot of furniture had to be bought, and most of it had to be built first, too. But we got there eventually, and even though there are still a few boxes here and there that still haven't been unpacked, I think it's safe to say we are finally settled.

I also have been sent a chunky reading list for my post graduate course starting in September, so I certainly won't be relaxing too much over the summer. Moreover, I'm starting my summer job soon after graduation ceremonies, which means I currently really don't have much time to invest into my blog.

We'll see, I don't want to say, "that's it, it's over", but I also don't want to promise regular blog posts. If you like my blog, please remain subscribed and I might surprise you with a few posts this summer.

I hope everyone out there is doing well! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It makes my day!

Please do leave links to your blogs, I'm always interested in discovering new gems.

Pin It button on image hover
BACK TO TOP ⤴